Thursday, 5 January 2012

University choices

Got an e-mail yesterday saying that my UCAS application has been sent to all my chosen universities! I'm so excited! It's like my dream is finally on it's way! This time next year I could be studying Fashion Design at either Kingston, UCA Epsom, University of East London, Westminster or Nottingham Trent!
I applied to do Fashion Design last year as well but was rejected from 3 out of 5 universities. Consequently I am doing an Art Foundation at the moment, in order to pursue my dream. It was the best decision I have ever made and I highly recommend to anyone wanting to study Fashion Design to complete an Art Foundation course first! Firstly it's free, but also it gives you more uni experience and helps you to create a portfolio worthy of a Fashion course.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment