Monday, 20 February 2012

Brandy & Melville...

Some of you may already know of the high street store Brandy & Melville, but for me it's new. I stumbled across their recently opened store in Amsterdam whilst completing my Study Tour fashion project and fell in love with their clothing. Their look is very laid back and comfortable but with a preppy chic. In their stores you can find graphic tees, fine knits, waterfall skirts and currently a lot of USA flags.
All the clothes are made in Italy but the brand first opened in LA, where celebrities such as Miley Cyrus, Audrina Partidge and Paris Hilton are all fans of the garments. The store in Amsterdam opened around the Christmas period and was the first to open in the Netherlands. I have recently found out that they also own a shop in Westfield Shopping Centre, London.. Which I intend on checking out very soon!



Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment