Monday, 2 July 2012

What I Wore - Christening

I was the photographer at my friend's beautiful baby daughter's Christening yesterday and thought I would let you know what I wore. When I got the invite I had absolutely no idea what you're supposed to wear for a Christening having not attended one but my own when I was 5 and I was certain the fashions had changed since then! I tried on everything in my wardrobe and everything in the shops until I found the most perfect dress, my size on Topshop's 'Last Chance to Buy' rail... it was fate! It's a plain chiffon skater dress with a floral lace back, which I wore with a black studded blazer, Topshop nude wedges and a vintage snake belt which used to belong to my Aunt. Make up I kept simple with a coral lip, brown shadow and natural looking fake lashes.

It was such a lovely day and the photos I took are so adorable! Everyone complimented my outfit choice so I think I wore the right thing! Hope you enjoy these pictures...


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment