Sunday, 4 November 2012

Mon Boudior...

          I thought I would share with you all some pictures from my student house bedroom in Epsom. I've been here for almost 2 months now so it's about time I showed you! I love this room and my house. I think I prefer my room here to back at home!...

These are the petals of a bouquet of roses from my boyfriend. I thought I would preserve them in Kilner jars that I picked up in Wilkinsons.
I adore this box! My boyfriend bought it for me after whilst we were staying in Hastings. It was from a cute little vintage shop and I had been admiring it in the window. It reminds me of my Singer sewing machine back at home.
This is my Cath Kidston pin board that I've filled with memories over the past 4/5 years. Plane tickets, wristbands, messages, photos, leaflets, gig tickets, hotel cards, souvenirs and a lot more. I love looking over it all every so often.
I brought my mannequin with me from home to help with my fashion course but I just love it as an ornament! I'd rather have it up in my bedroom than in my workroom! Surprisingly its quite comforting to see in the night... most people would be terrified to see a dark figure in the corner of your bedroom. Then the vintage rocking chair was bought for me by my mum as a moving in gift. 
I currently have my duvet set from home on my bed which is by Dorma. However I also swap it with a John Lewis cover set which is cream with big red flowers. My cushions are from a mixture of Dunelm Mill and Next.
As you can probably tell, I love photos! They tell my life story and I have to be surrounded by them in order for me to feel at home. All my photo frames are from Dunelm Mill.
Birdcage is from Wilkinsons.
Small heart plates are by East of India.

Annabel Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment