Tuesday, 20 November 2012

My week in Instants...

        This week I have been concentrating a lot on getting my work ready for assessments next Monday. However, I have still had time to take some snaps! The rabbits are settling in still. We have come to the conclusion that Toby is a girl as they are having an urge to mate... potential baby bunnies on the way!! Sarah, Christal and I went back to our hometown, bringing Lauren with us to experience the nightlife! The rabbits tagged along too in the form of a bunny travel hutch, so that Sarah could show her mum! 
              Mid-week we indulged in a trip to London to meet our friend Anna. Our intent was to window shop, have some lunch and only purchase fabrics for my projects... of course that wasn't the case! We stayed there for lunch AND dinner, purchased jewellery, fabric and art materials. Plus, I could not resist the 25% off on offer at the Oxford Street Bershka store opening and managed to get a £70 coat down to £55! (pics to come)... 
              Tonight Sarah, Fiona and I all put joint effort into creating a roast dinner feast! We marinated our chicken in soy sauce, lemon, honey and pineapple juice, giving it a tropical tasting glaze. It was amazing!! Plus we had trimmings such as veg, stuffing, roast potatoes and roast butternut squash. As we produced so much food, there is plenty left over for chicken and stuffing sandwiches tomorrow!
Bill and Toby are feeling more settled now. We took them on a roadtrip home to Herts in a little bunny travel case!
My pattern cutting project. Given a catwalk image and asked to recreate it. The second image is my mock up.
My room is just one big mess of fabric, pins and pattern paper. This is what my bedroom is always like when approaching deadlines!
2 final illustrations for my design project.
The Carnaby Street and Oxford Street Christmas lights.
Selfridges Christmas window display.
Feathered steak in peppercorn sauce at Spaghetti House after shopping on Oxford Street.
Present from my Mum to our house. Cadbury is my FAVE chocolate.
Tonight we made a roast dinner with a chicken that we marinated in soy sauce, lemon juice, honey and pineapple juice... Tasted amazing! We had all the trimmings! I am so so full!

Annabel Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment