Friday, 7 December 2012

CHRISTMAS IN LONDON...

          As a city Fashion student, going in to London is essential! I've always lived on the outskirts of London, so getting there by train is easy. I love it! I've been twice this week and thought I would document my journeys...

DAY 1...
Dover Street Market - Gathering research for my next Fashion project.
Gorgeous little buildings near our Pizza Express lunch.
Camden Market Stables
Coat from Bershka, Headband from Forever 21, Box bag from Credi, Disco pants from BooHoo.
China Town at night.
Christmas Lights in the streets of Covent Garden.
Christmas Lights at Knightsbridge.
Harrods Christmas lights.
Chanel at Harrods Christmas display - Snowy perfume bottles.
Fairytale Harrods window displays - Cinderella
Fairytale Harrods window displays - Cinderella's Louboutin Slippers.
Fairytale Harrods window displays - Snow White's enchanted mirror.
Fairytale Harrods window displays - Princess and the Frog
Fairytale Harrods window displays - Mulan 
Covent Garden Street Dancers
DAY 2...

Covent Garden Wagamamas - Gotta love Chicken Katsu Curry!!
Covent Garden Market Christmas Lights
Matilda the Musical - AMAZING! I highly recommend a visit to this production! THE best West End theatre show I have seen!

Annabel Xx

2 comments:

  1. Wish there was a China Town somewhere near where I live! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. China Town is amazing! I've been to the China Town in Amsterdam too! Xx

    ReplyDelete