Wednesday, 12 December 2012

UNIVERSITY PROJECT - DIY FASHION

            We were recently given a pre-Christmas project, where the brief was to pick an object and create a fashion item from it. Once made, we were to work in groups of 4 to style and direct a photoshoot to display our creations. My group chose to theme our items on DIY. I made a jacket and crop top out of gaffa tape and electrical tape but we also used nails, bolts, paint rollers and wall insulation. Below you can see my jacket as well as other examples of our photoshoot...


Model - Cailin Klohk, Photography - Annabel Dowsing (me)
Model - Cailin Klohk, Photography - Gina Johal
Model - Cailin Klohk, Photography - Annabel Dowsing
Model - Cailin Klohk, Photography - Annabel Dowsing
Model - Cailin Klohk, Photography - Annabel Dowsing (me)
Model - Cailin Klohk, Photography - Annabel Dowsing
Model - Cailin Klohk, Photography - Annabel Dowsing
Model - Cailin Klohk, Photography - Annabel Dowsing
Model - Cailin Klohk, Photography - Gina Johal
Model - Kayla Martinez, Photography - Annabel Dowsing, Neckpiece - Georgia Husain
Model - Cailin Klohk, Photography - Annabel Dowsing, Jewellery - Georgia Devine
Model - Cailin Klohk, Photography - Annabel Dowsing, Top - Georgia Husain

Annabel Xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the DIY project! I love the effect on the second photo! :)

    ReplyDelete