Saturday, 19 January 2013

FAVOURITE LOOKS FROM MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK BERLIN

Here are some of my favourite looks from Mercedes-Benz Berlin Fashion Week A/W13...
I love the mixture of prints in these too looks from Lala Berlin's collection, particularly the sheer panels.
Here are two gorgeous outfits from Kilian Kerner. I love this wine colour and his fabric manipulation is striking. Plus, those half hand leather gloves are to die for!
Some neutral colour schemes from Vladimir Karaleev. I was particularly impressed with the sheer sleeves as a feature and also the wood platform shoes!
Two pieces really stood out to me from Stephan Pelger's range. These are some gorgeous wide leg, brown leather trousers and a metallic biker style jacket with over volumised, puff shoulders.

I was very impressed with the collections on display at Berlin Fashion Week and i am excited for what is expected to come for A/W13! I will keep you updated with all my opinions and let me know what you think!

Annabel Xx

Photos from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment