Wednesday, 30 January 2013

HIGHSTREET WISHLIST: 3 WAYS TO WEAR...

I LOVE this playsuit that is new stock in Topshop! I think it's mix of soft floral print with the contrasting binding around the neck and sleeves is stunning. I have decided to show you how I would wear it with other highstreet, affordable items that are on my wish list!
 1. Playsuit from Topshop. 2. Silver strappy pumps from ASOS. 3. Boxy black blazer from French Connection. 4. Silver cuff twin pack from ASOS. 5. Metallic tote bag from Marks and Spencer. 6. Silver spiral necklace from ASOS.

 1. Playsuit from Topshop. 2. Baby pink Vans with tan suede lacing from ASOS. 3. Sheer panelled white socks from ASOS. 4. Lilac droplet necklace from ASOS. 5. Cream leather punch out shopper bag from ASOS. 6. Metallic twist cuff by Cheap Monday.
1. Playsuit from Topshop. 2. Black leather platform courts from Topshop. 3. Black PU gilet from Oasis. 4. Gold buckle bangles from Accessorize. 5. Black tote bag from Warehouse. 6. Mesh ring necklace from Warehouse.

Annabel Xx

All outfits were put together by me using photos from the sites linked.

2 comments:

  1. The first set is my favourite. I really like silver shoes <3

    kiss kiss :)
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that playsuit! I feel like it would go with so many things, both to dress up or dress down. But from your collection the monochrome has to be my favorite! Thee topshop platforms are to die for!

    You have such a lovely blog dear xx

    http://invalerie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete