Monday, 21 January 2013

IF I WAS A RICH GAL: 3 OUTFITS I WOULD ADORE

I often torture myself looking at expensive clothing on Net-a-Porter and FarFetch despite not being able to afford it! I thought I would share with you some outfits that I have put together and that I wish I could own!...
1. Biker Style Rain Jacket by Wanda Nylon. 2. Suede Croc Panel Jacket by Philipp Plein. 3. Bronze Print T-shirt by Theyskens' Theory. 4. Leather Mini Skirt - Balenciaga. 5. Chain Link Web Necklace by Arielle De Pinto. 6. Large Metallic Tote by Stella Mccartney.
I am obsessed with this transparent biker jacket! Personally I would wear it layered over another jacket, either a dark colour or a vibrant colour. Also I think this Theyskens' Theory bronze t-shirt is wicked!
1. Beige Cape Collared Jacket by Maison Martin Margeila. 2. Scalloped Ballet Pump by Chloé. 3. Oversized Motif T-shirt by Stella Mccartney. 4. White Straight Leg Trouser by Burberry London. 5. Horse Hair Necklace by Bjorg 6.  Gold Pyramid Bag by Jil Sander.
I love people who dare to wear white in Winter. So you don't find yourself blending into the snow, jazz it up with this Jil Sander gold bag and this Margeila cape jacket!
1. Petrol Lamb Skin Jacket by Balmain. 2. Glitter Chelsea Boot by Opening Ceremony 3. Ombre Chain Bracelet by Luv Aj. 4. Black Wax Jeans by Helmut Lang. 5. Sheer Panelled T-shirt by Alexander Wang. 6. Chain Edged Glitter Clutch by Stella Mccartney.
This Balmain jacket is a stunning colour! I am looking into teals and petrol colours for my current design project at uni, I think they're beautiful. The glitter accessories dress up the outfit for a casual night out.

If only I could afford these outfits! Would love your feedback on my styling.

Annabel Xx

All outfits were put together by me using photos from the sites linked.

6 comments:

  1. I love your style!
    Love your blog, followed!
    Check out my blog sometime? :-)
    http://clairebaretm.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first look! I like the way you have mixed the rain jacket with the pleather skirt as the two textures make the perfect contrast. I am constantly making wishlists like this, some day hey? haha
    -Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great outfits here they would look great i love making wishlists!
    want to follow each other let me know!
    http://fashioncentral15.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :) nice blog and amazing outfit, love all, now following you.
    I joined GFC, if you will go with me, I'd love;)

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/2013/01/perfumes-by-linnea-what-mood-are-you-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks 2 & 3 are both amazing.
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love the neutrals! The MMM jacket is stunning!

    xo,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete