Wednesday, 30 January 2013

LIFE DRAWING WORKSHOP

Last Friday we had an illustration tutor from London College of Fashion come to uni and hold a life drawing workshop for our Fashion course. We have these every so often to help free up our hand and improve our drawing skills. We experimented with charcoal, pastels, markers, pencils and watercolours. The models wore various layers so that we could try drawing the different textures. The tutor seemed particularly impressed with my watercolour images.






 My favourite piece.




Hope you like them!
Annabel Xx

4 comments:

  1. I love your drawings. I must say that you are really talented Girl and your watercolour images are really good indeed ;)

    kiss kiss
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You drew those? That's so awesome! I wish I could draw!

    glitteredbones.blogspot.com

    glitteredbones.bigcartel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such fantastic pieces of art, you have such talent !!

    http://invalerie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your drawings are incredible, Annabel! I'm speechless....

    ReplyDelete