Wednesday, 2 January 2013

MY CORNISH CHRISTMAS

            Apologies for the lack of posts this month, I have been busy with family over Christmas! I spend Christmas in Cornwall as I have family over there. It's so beautiful down there! Walks on the beach after Christmas dinner (with ALL the trimmings!) is so refreshing and relaxing, despite the cold. We usually open our presents on the clifftops however, it was raining in the morning so inside had to do! Here are some pictures of our time there...

After dinner walk. My cousin, Me, my Sister and my Dad.
Country walk outfit. Knitted headband - Forever 21, Coat (Christmas present) - River Island, Red floral wellies - Laura Ashley.
Shopping in Padstow. My black jumper - New Look. My coat - River Island. My box bag - TK Maxx. My chain necklace - Topshop. My sister's scarf - Zara. My sister's jacket - ASOS.

Trebarwith Strand where we stayed on the cliff tops.

Hope you enjoyed seeing my photos and had a lovely Christmas!

Annabel Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment