Friday, 11 January 2013

NEW FAVOURITE PRE-FALL 2013.

I have recently discovered Celine's pre-fall collection and decided that it tops all of my favourites in the post below this one! Here are some examples from the range...
I love these sleek, chic black ensembles. The platform creeper style shoes give the pleated midi skirt a modern and edgy twist. I think this oversized, statement coat in leather is my favourite garment from the collection... if only I could afford it!
Here are two more coats that caught my eye. I love the tan colours in the fur of the first coat. Also in this outfit I was particularly drawn to the amazing gold plated heels. I love the wooly textures in the second ensemble.
More leather, oversized coats and platform shoes.
I particularly admire the pleating and draping patterns made with these two jackets. Also, the gorgeous tan leather bag really pulls together the second outfit.

Hope you love Celine's collection as much as i do!

Annabel Xx

Photos from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment