Thursday, 17 January 2013

PICTURE UPDATE

My Singer sewing machine back at home.
New boots from the River Island sale.
New vintage winter boots.
Fur collar from my sisters vintage brand on ASOS, Vboutique.
My 'Do it Yourself' presentation at uni.
Photography of my cars oil spill. Reminds me of the holographic trend.
Fashion books in my room. 
Magazine stack as a lamp stand.
What I wore; Coat - River Island, Tartan scarf- vintage, Box bag - TK Maxx, Chain - H&M
Somerset House for Tim Walker's exhibition.
Fabric samples for my uni project from Berwick Street, Soho.
New pro marker colours and inks for my fashion project.
Fashion magazines from London.
New Benefit make-up.

Annabel Xx

2 comments:

  1. love those vintage winter boots x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is lovely! I'm your newest follower (:

    glitteredbones.blogspot.com

    glitteredbones.bigcartel.com

    ReplyDelete