Monday, 11 February 2013

PHOTO DIARY - JAN/FEB'13

I spent the weekend back in my hometown for my friend's birthday. It meant I got to spend some time with my beautiful cats! I also got my project's final line up sketched and took a very pouty picture in my home bedroom!
My housemates and I had all our uni friends over to our student house for some drinks before heading to Whiskey Mist in London for Fiona's (housemate) birthday! I wore a black leotard and black disco pants both from American Apparel with a neon yellow clutch from River Island.
We've had lots of snow here over the past couple of months which ruined a lot of my plans but looked stunning on our student house and covered the dirt on my car! Thought I would show you some examples of how Starbucks get my name wrong! 'Anabil' and 'Anna'....
Starbucks eventually got my name right!!! A picture I draw in my life drawing class of my friend Bianca, experimenting with shadow rather than outline. My cat, Tabby, when I popped home to see my Mum. It was my boyfriend's 21st birthday! This is us outside the limo his parents hired to take us all into London! I'm wearing my Bershka coat, Topshop jeans, a peplum top from boohoo.com and some cut out boot heels from River Island. Black box bag by L.Credi.

Hope you have had a good couple of months!
Annabel Xx

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, you're so gorgeous, Annabel!♥♥♥ And I'm totally jealous of snow - I miss it SOOOO much, even looking at your car picture covered with snow made my heart melt;-)))

    ReplyDelete