Monday, 11 February 2013

UNREALISTIC WISHLIST: VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL

So for this 'unrealistic wishlist' I have gone for a Valentine's Day theme! It may be cheesy but I had a lot of fun creating these outfits and designers have really taken to the valentines theme this year. My boyfriend and I our going out for dinner to our favourite restaurant, if I could afford either of these outfits I would definitely wear them!
1.Red leather bomber jacket by Miu Miu. 2.Ooh Lala crochet flats by Charlotte Olympia. 3.Woven tapered trousers by Michael Kors. 4. Lip shaped earrings by Marc Jacobs. 5. Necklace print t-shirt by J.Crew. 6.Clear PVC and red leather bag by Marc Jacobs.
1.Red mesh panelled dress by Faith Connexion. 2.Black silk and wool blend coat by Victoria Beckham. 3.Red valentines clutch bag by Mulberry. 4.Suede and leather ankle boots by Alexander Wang. 5.Crystal heart necklace by Lanvin.

Hope you have a lovely Valentine's day!
Annabel Xx


All images put together by me using pictures from the websites linked.


No comments:

Post a Comment