Friday, 24 May 2013

WHAT I WORE: WEDDING BELLES...

         Firstly an apology for my blogging break, Uni deadlines got the better of me! 

         Last weekend I celebrated my cousin's wedding and thought I would share with you some pictures including what I wore! It was a truly special day and I was incredibly proud of her, she made a beautiful bride! 


          What I wore... White embossed blazer - Zara, Baroque print teal dress - Zara, Black fold-over clutch - Mulberry, Black wedge heels - Topshop, Gold chain necklace - Topshop, Teal hair fascinator - Amazon.

           I had such a lovely day in a stunning location, dancing the night away with Army officers and sipping a lot of champagne! A very glamorous occasion and just how I would love my wedding to be! 

I hope you like what I wore!

Annabel Xx

To see more pictures from the wedding and what I wear on a daily basis check my instagram - @adowsingx

You can now like us on FACEBOOK!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit and blog <3
    Thank you for your comment on my blog the other day :)
    I am also a new follower of yours on GFC
    xx
    http://frocking-style.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete