Tuesday, 11 June 2013

NEW PURCHASE: ASOS CHAIN...

Oversized gold chain - ASOS.com, Black and white contrast jacket - Topshop.

I just thought I would share with you this gorgeous chain that I bought off ASOS.com. As the majority of my wardrobe is quite monotone, I like to make bold statements with my accessories which is what a love most about this necklace! It gets compliments all the time and goes with everything!

Hope you like it! To see different ways that I like to wear it check my instagram - @adowsingx

Annabel Xx


5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this chain! Must get one of my own! I followed you with GFC. Hope you can follow back!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace!
    Looks awesome!
    You are soo pretty:)
    Following, kisses x

    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. More chunky the better!! Defs a statement necklace
    Awesome blog
    come visit sometime :)

    http://misstah.blogspot.com.au/
    x

    ReplyDelete